The grandeur of Udaipur is well-known to the world. The beauty of the palaces to the alluring natural landscapes never fails to captivate one’s heart. The glory of Udaipur is reflected through its enchanting lakes that stand up like jewels in the city, for which this place is called “the city of lakes”. From the major lakes like Lake Pichola and Fateh Sagar Lake, to the other smaller lake, all of them create a mesmerising panaromic view which is hard to deny. Udaipur is casted like a gem in the heart of Rajasthan with architecture that is so intricate is mind-blowing, specifically as a fusion of the Rajput style with a dash of Mughal touch. Well, apart from these marvels, Udaipur is also known for its handicrafts and artefacts. But, Udaipur is not just a treat to your eyes, it has delicacies for your tongue as well which can just enhance your palette. Let’s give a peep on to the best and affordable hotels in Udaipur that will make your stay an unforgettable journey.
1) The Oberoi Udaivilas: Located in the stunning banks of Lake Pichola, the Oberoi
Udaivilas is located in a large space of 30 acres surrounded by lush green environment giving a picturesque and serene view. This hotel comes as one of the best hotels in Udaipur city, and is known for its intricate architecture having a Rajasthani design fused with Mughal styles, representing the heritage of Udaipur’s aesthetics. Oberoi Villa have a wide range of services including enchanting suites, swimming pools, lounges and banquet. Spa, wellness therapies, boat rides and event spaces comes under their speciality which all the more accentuates the experience. This place provides a wide range of culinary options, which include the Indian and Rajasthani cuisines, not to forget, they have international options as well. With lake surrounding it, Oberoi Villas provide the best view one can have during their stay. Well if you are visiting Udaipur, give Oberoi Villas a chance and experience their royal hospitability to have your heart’s fulfilment.
Price: Starts from 48,000 INR per night
2) Taj Lake Palace: Situated in the Jag Niwas Island in Lake Pichola, the Taj Lake Palace is one of the best hotels in Udaipur India and serves a breath-taking view of the Aravalli Mountains, Jag Mandir and the City Palace. Maharana Jagat Singh II built this palace during the 18th century which highlights the beautiful domes, arches, balconies, marble columns etc. bringing out the perfect blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture. While the hotel provides stunning looks, it also serves its clients with exceptional suites, luxurious pools and various types of wellness programmes. Their cuisines include a wide variety of Indian and Rajasthani dishes, along with international options. The most unique feature of this palace is it can only be accessed via boat rides as the hotel is situated in the middle of the water body, which all the more adds to the royal experience of having a stay here.
Price: Starts from 47000 INR per night
3) The Leela Palace Udaipur: Placed in the Eastern shores of Lake Pichola, the Leela Palace Udaipur serves with such aesthetic views overlooking the Aravalli Mountains and the City Palace. The architecture speaks culture and heritage as it features domes, carves and royal arches representing the spectacularity of the place. The beauty of the Leela Palace Udaipur is how it serves with extraordinary panaromic views to its guests. Leela Palace provides stunning suites and rooms that just magnify the comfort of the stay making your vacation a memorable one. They cater to traditional dishes comprising of the Indian and the Rajasthani cuisines, extending on to the International options as well in order to satisfy your palette. The Palace stands out for planning the best weddings beside the lake view, while helping their customer to inculcate in several other luxury experiences on the way. Leela Palace Udaipur undoubtedly stands out as one of the best hotels to have a stay in and making your tour a pleasant experience.
Price: Starts from 39000 INR per night.
4) Jagmandir Island Palace: Jagmandir Island Palace is nothing less than a piece of history which comes as one of the best hotels in Udaipur and dates much back to the 17th century. Built by Maharana Karan Singh, Jagmandir Palace was built as a summer resort and it went through various renovations since then. Based on an island in Lake Pichola, this palace needs to be accessed through a boat ride. With magnificent architecture, this palace is surrounded with lush green environment to juust drain out the toxins out of one’s hectic schedule. Jagmandir Palce serves with multi-cuisine options ranging from Indian to International cuisines. Visitors get to have a royal experience dining surrounded by the lake while having a setting in a historical background. This place is worth all the hype for every right reason!
Price: Starts from 40000 INR per night.
5) Fateh Prakash Palace: This iconic city palace complex built by Maharana Fateh Singh in the 19th century. The architecture of this place is influenced by the traditional Rajput style and a dash of European fashion. Fateh Prakash Palace is situated at the eastern banks of Lake Pichola rendering a mesmerising view to the visitors. The interior of this palace is exceptionally designed with rare marbles and impressive intricate works. Fateh Prakash Palace harbours a crystal gallery, which includes everything made of crystals inside it. From heritage site, this palace got converted into a heritage hotel for vacationers to enjoy the grandeur of royal living. With variety of cuisines, Fateh Prakash Palace comes as one of the best hotels in Udaipur for family.
Price: Starts from 42000 INR per night.
The above lists the best luxury hotels in Udaipur which gives all the premium experiences one can ask for. Whether you come with your family or friends or do a solo trip around, to make you have a good time in Udaipur, Udaipur taxi service and cab service in Udaipur are always available. To make your travels hassle free, tempo traveller service in Udaipur is always at help. We are waiting for you!
Rajasthan is considered to be a land of immense beauty, traditions, and colors. It is regarded as one of the leading tourist attractions in the country which boasts of a unique history and culture. However, planning a trip to